Stake casino is among the most popular options for gamblers from all over the world, but how good is it? The best way to answer this question is to check player reviews. You can find out lots of details that are easy to miss without playing on the site for a long time. We’ve sorted out the reviews into several categories, including banking, bonuses and promotions, game variety, and support.
Most players are happy with payments at Stake casino. There are plenty of banking options for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are instant, whereas withdrawals usually take several hours. However, the platform has a few disadvantages in this regard. Some players say that they can’t cash out their winnings due to a difficult verification process. Let’s see gamblers’ opinion on the subject:
- Stake is the most convenient platform to make deposits and withdrawals among all sites I’ve tried. Both types of transactions are fast and secure.
- The casino is great for those players who use crypto. I usually deposit with Bitcoin, and I’m totally satisfied with the quality of service.
- Stake uses Moonpay for fiat transactions, and I don’t like it. The casino should consider cooperating with another platform that has smaller fees.
Bonuses and promotions
Unlike most other casinos, Stake doesn’t have a welcome package, and that’s the most common reason for users’ complaints regarding bonuses. What’s more, the platform doesn’t offer any reload bonuses either. However, players find the VIP program good enough. We’ve collected some users review on promotions at Stake below:
- It’s a shame there isn’t a welcome bonus at the casino. Thousands of platforms have such offers, and it seems like Stake doesn’t care about new players.
- The loyalty program on the site is cool, as it has lots of special offers. The only thing I would change is add more information about the VIP club into the casino.
- Bonuses at Stake casino are too difficult to get. I wish there were some regular deposit promotions for players like me.
There are over 1500 games at the casino, and all of them are made by world-class providers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Quickspin, etc. Titles are divided into several categories, so the lobby is easy to navigate. It’s not surprising that most users like the variety of games:
- Slots is my favorite game category. Luckily, Stake has over 1000 of them. All the titles are available in the demo mode, so I can try them out before playing for real money.
- The game selection on the site is great. The best thing is that there’s a cool live dealer section. Roulette from Pragmatic Play is my favorite.
- Stake is probably the best casino regarding its variety of games. It cooperates with famous providers and produces its own games. I’m happy with both the quantity and the quality of its titles.
Reviews regarding online support are controversial. Some players like it. They say the support team responds quickly, it’s polite and helpful. Other users, on the contrary, say that they can’t get a reply from the support in several days. Let’s read some examples of reviews from the both sides:
- Terrible chat and email support. I couldn’t withdraw my winnings for several days because they didn’t reply to my verification application.
- If you complain in the chat, you will get a mute. If this situation repeats, you won’t be able to contact the support team anymore.
- Online support on the site is pretty good. It answers all questions in 2-3 minutes. However, email responses take up to 4 days, and that’s too slow.
online casino players